We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you're interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design
- 1 to 3 year proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
- Hands on experience with mark-up languages.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Use mark-up languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Should have knowledge of PSD to HTML
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- EXPERIENCE -1 TO 3 YEARS
- Salary - UP to 20 k
Apply for this job